The following is a list of statement list instructions supported by the 802 numerical controller.
A detail description of the commands is to be found in the help system of the Programming Tool PLC802 (Help>Contents and Index: “SIMATIC LAD Instructions”).
S0 corresponds to the result of the logic operation.
S1 is the bit stack
- BASIC BOOLEAN INSTRUCTIONS
- OTHER BOOLEAN INSTRUCTIONS
- BYTE COMPARES (Unsigned)
- WORD COMPARES (Signed)
- DOUBLE WORD COMPARES (Signed)
- REAL WORD COMPARES (Signed)
- MATH OPERATIONS
- INCREMENT, DECREMENT
- LOGIC OPERATIONS
- SHIFT AND ROTATE OPERATIONS
- CONVERSION OPERATIONS
- PROGRAM CONTROL FUNCTIONS
- MOVE, FILL AND FIND OPERATIONS
- Memory Areas, Ranges, Mapping